Sunday, July 11, 2010

A show I want to share with you. DESTROYED IN SECONDS.

This shows big things like jet skies being destroyed in seconds.In discovery channel-Destroyed in seconds is quite a interesting show and is also fun to watch. I watched only one thing being destroyed in seconds.

That is a FIREWORKS FACTORY.BOOM BOOM!It all started when a employee of the factory was bringing a small box of crackers and it ignited itself.Worse,the whole floor started burning and the floor was destroyed.It brought the whole place to fire and all the fire crackers where being ignited.Including things like bombs and mega rockets..All being ignited.Only few of the workers were able to be saved as they worked close to the entrance.

When I saw that episode,it was totally EPIC!It made a small earthquake also.It covered 2.0 hectres of its surrounding area.Houses,buildings were all burnt down.

Even the Fire Brigade was not able to do anything as explosion was too strong.The destruction continued till day.And as result,EVERY SINGLE THING WHICH WAS INSIDE THE EARTHQUAKE WAS DESTROYED!!!More than 2,000 people died and suffered major burns and injuries.
~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you for reading~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment