Monday, January 18, 2010

A nice and normal day.Thoughts.

Today was rather a normal day.Just like when I was in Primary 5.From today onwards,I am going to study hard and follow the tips Miss Chia gives.To success,this is my only choice,if I dont get work done,I will be finished.I will beat our benchmarks and the only way to do that is L.O.R.I.E.I will now be striving for excellence.As a NE champ,I feel quite good becuase at least I have a job to do.But I dont really now why Miss Chia chose me as the NE Champ.IT is quite weird.I may have a heart for the environment but being a NE champ is not a simple job you know?

My friend is a NE champ,Aahlad,my 6A friend that what will you do when you are a NE champ.I am going to read MIss Chia's blog now.Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment