Miss Chia is running the race too fast!!!I have to catch up with her!You know how?Read real life articles to improve your vocabulary and get ideas for your composition.With descriptive phrase like "the atmosphere was filled with horror."
These are the books i recommend for getting scared.That is Mr Midnight.For scary phrase.Idioms I recommend Geronimo Stilton.Hes a average mouse.Hes a editor and publisher of "The Rodents Gazzete" and its quite interesting if your read his books.Mr Midnight books are not realistic but they have extraordinary phrase.Soccer was fine today and quite stressful as it was i studied 7pm-8.30pm.
Hi Keshav, I really like your attitude. You did start the year well. I can see your fighting spirit. Yes, I hope you can digest your learning from me and then apply it immediately to test out your understanding. Only then will you be on the road of improvement.
ReplyDeleteHope to hear more of your thoughts.