I am going to score for PSLE VERY HIGH!my current aim now is to go RAFFLES!My anger arouse on my CA1 marks.I was utterly depressed by my marks in english.Thats why Oh My GoD!PsLe PiNcHeD mY hEaRt!I have to study more than 20 hours a week.This is my ~Decision~.Take it or LEAVE IT!I say take it.But then a little shifting has been done to my timetable.I only can play `~1~hour of computer and blog only for ~3~hour a week.I have to concentrate more on my studies.
Days passed by as the time goes ticking tock.There might be more than 100 hours left but do you know PSLE is depending on your whole life.Here is the system.
Man 1.
Average study boy->Average PSLE marks(abt 226)-> Average school=Checkpoint.Now look,when he gets a average school,people not there are very intelligent.So he wont learn higher standard things.
Continued......
Graduate-> $7000-$9000 a month.Bills and expenses -> $5500-> savings abt $3,000.Retirement money -> abt $300,000.Worth relaxation of 9-10 years with full of fun!
Now you see how fun it is?If you get a job like a Bank Manger or Captain of troops in army (Yes!You need brains and skills for this job) You earn way more alot than $8000.YOu can even earn $15,000 a month and you will retire with about $400,000.
Now you see how much a single Primary School Leaving Examination can do.IT can mark for you bih $Bucks$.
No comments:
Post a Comment