Today I finally came out with a plot for the "Secret Passage" story.I was thinking deep for a idea.Thinking of movies I have watched so I can make my ideas realistic.I had nothing.NOTHING!I decided to work with my mother as Two Brains are better than 1. I read out the story loud to my mother.She gave me a example if I can remember.
-> The cubby hole was a sign where I could identify that there was treasure inside the hole.Then when I went inside I saw a few human skeletons and almost passed out.I was totally scared.Gatheing all the courage I had,I just took some of the treasure and stuffed it into my pants pocket.Suddenly,I heard two men having a conversation.I was trapped.
I edited this plot a little and came up with a conclusion and finally ended the story.I should have gotten help from my mother at the beginning.She was always there to help me,I thought.
Then I knew my mother has creativity.I had to swallow my own words becuase I thought we kids nowadays have to study ourselves but MOTHERS? Quite not bad for them to come up with a good plot.
No comments:
Post a Comment