Monday, May 24, 2010
Only ->1<- way to settle this time.
I might not be selected for the holdiay classes,however,I am going to make a Breathrough.To Live another day,I have to fight my way and see a ->Breakthrough.The one who gets the marks for PSLE will win.Becuase,this time its going to be WAR!Dont be just happy becuase your in Miss Chia;s Tushion. I know there are still alot of people who are going to fight.But,I shall FIGHT BACK! Think I am going to slack,WRONG! This PSLE,I shall go HARDCORE on my studies.Only 1 strategie. -->Fight for your own life,dont be backed off by others.You have to fight for yourself.Dont blame your parents if you get low marks,Its You. The one who wins,benefits.We are all competiting the Singapore,If your No.1 in PSLE.You have just gotten a Special place in hearts of teachers.There is no other way,FIght for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment