Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank you God for blessings!

God,I hereby thank you for giving me blessings which alot of other people in the world dont have.I am one of them from the millions.I will chant your name everyday and remember it every single moment of my life.

Thank you father and mother for giving me a comfortable life.You encouraged me to move on my life for 12 years and I realllly realllly appreaciate it.It is truly a one-life time blessing.I honour everyone in this world who have inspired me in life and help me get a place in peoples heart.I am greatly honoured.Parents gave me butter and milk.In the future,I would help them in all kinds of problem.

Thank you Miss Chia for supporting me in my studies.I know how hard you have worked to find strategies for 6B.You sacrifed alot of your time for us(6B).I really appreciate your hardwork for us.Without you,I could not get good marks in my studies.When I was 5C,without you,I also would not get into 6B.Although I get low marks in english,you at least help me gain marks in english.You make me heartened.

Thank you everyone in 6B.Shuan,even if I have been irritating to you,I appreciate you being beside me in class becuase i feel more encouraged.When successful people are around me,I smell victory.I thank my friends for entertaining me and giving me a helping hand.I would ask Kei Hong for homework if I forget.I appreciate him although he is quite irritating.He is funny and enthusiastic about things.But truly a friend.I appreciate aloot of my classmates,in fact,everyone in my class.Becuase everyone has a talent in my class.Whereby i can become like them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you everybody~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment