We have to now Stand on our own feet.We cant only depend on Miss Chia.Fail to plan = Plan to fail.Results =
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Hands are tied? I am not sure about it.
For the past few days,I have been trying to recognize Miss Chia's strategy and I am starting to make my own memoru test.I am thinking of a way to upgrade my Composition and situational writing Thinking process.I have been trying to combine MY startegy with Miss Chia's stategy.But I finally find it weird.The startegies get quiet mixed up.So I try to make my own strategy so I cna link to MISS CHIAS strategy.So thne it becomes MY OWN STRATEGY.
We have to now Stand on our own feet.We cant only depend on Miss Chia.Fail to plan = Plan to fail.Results = Failure.Exams are around the corner so we have to start working Hard!
We have to now Stand on our own feet.We cant only depend on Miss Chia.Fail to plan = Plan to fail.Results =
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment