"Dad!i am going to David's house so we can study together," I shouted."Remember to take your homework along with you!"replied Dad.I fished out my homework from my personal file and took the my mobile phone which was on the dining table.I opened my front door and headed towards David's house.
I was walking near the pedestrain path when suddenly I heard a loud crash on my neighbours house,Ben.My curiousity aroused.Curious,I went to investigate his house.I took a glance at his window and saw Ben tied up with ropes.I rushed into the house and untangled the rope.
Ben was free.Without hesitation,he rushed to the back door and opened it.I follow him.We saw a man running into a dark alley.Out of nowhere,I seemed to recognise the man.His face was plastered all around the neighbourhood.Jackpot!He was Adlan!He was one of the most wanted robber.I immediately took action by chasing him.Being a nimble runner,I could catch up with him in no time.I finally cuaght up with him.I pinned him down.He fainted as he was awfully wounded.I used my mobile phone to call the police.
The police arrived promptly within 5 minutes and handcuffed Adlan.He gained conciousness.Ben started thanking me profuesly.My handphone rang.I picked it up.It was David!"Why are you so late?Are you coming or not?"He asked."Really long story David!Really long."I replied.
Next day in the newspaper,I saw the article about me catching the notorious robber.My family was proud of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment