Something has gone wrong.I dont know why I got 49 marks / 90 in english.SOMETHING
must have gone wrong.But I dont know what.If you got low marks,think about it,think deeply,think wisely,think WHY? I said to myself today,what has gone wrong,am I studying right.The key is "Learn effectively".Learn effectively and APPLY effectively.I think so,think about this.If you are is 6B or 6A,you should be one of the top scorer for english becuase you got into the 2nd and 1st best classes.Out of 200 people,you have to be one good scorer.But in SA2 if we did well,what happened just now?If we know PSLE is coming and we must study hard,why did our grades kinda go down.This goes to especially 6B and more espescially, ME.Ok,I admit,I am weak in english,but at least I can do it.If we are serious and know PSLE is coming,why are we scoring this?Think about it,-people from bottom position in classes.Ok,Ok,if you think I am going to work hard,I make sure I apply MC strategies correctly,I study them,I do hard question for maths and blah,blah blah,FORGET IT!Becuase if you keep using them jsut efficiently and do the assesment papers,whats the point.Intelligence wont increase,PRESSURE will increase.So,think about other factors which affect your studies.Like everytime to look at question 1 of booklet A.Something flashes your mind.COMPUTER!TV!HANDPHONE.Then try to remove these habits.Study from your heart.
1.Distraction
2.Efficiency
3.Burn the midnight oil,but the results are 'mediocre'.and so on.....
Then try to adjust all the other factors first.To do soemthing,make it simple,easy and comfortable to you.When you sit on your study desk chair,you first bath to refresh your body.NICEEEE feeling.So my main point I am trying to say is in life,many things are distracting you.
So,Whats your distraction?
Leave your interesting or creative comments by clicking on the POST COMMENT section below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment