PSLE in only 5 weeks away.THIS 5 WEEKS can despend on my life.From my age 1second till 12 year about 50 days and 13hours 18 mins.This time depends on my life.PSLE will show me my true path.BUt it will ALL depend on PSLE.Becuase it will depend on what type of school you go to and what your life will become.I heard that when we enter the teenage world,there are a whole lot of new things introduced.For example,BGR-(I am not into it),or projects,friends,groupwork,classmates.ALLL new.But the sad thing is we will be seperated.But fortunately,we will meet in 1 of the university of singapore as there are only 2.WIN!
Now,we all will be missing our friends,but look at the bright side,we have blogs,we added each other in facebook,we can still keep in touch but the problem is we wont keep eye contact.We want to see how we become when we grow up.So I figured out in teachers day we all come together and thank our teachers.Maybe all the way up till Sec 4?
The main thing is,WE LOVE YOU CHANGKAT!Been 6 years in the same school,same friends.Now after this year,we will be seperated,we will follow our destiny.IT WILL BE FAITH!
So,How will you feel after this year?
Leave your interesting or creative response by commenting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THANK YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would feel lonely. :(
ReplyDelete