A snail.JUST a snail.It could cross a obstacle.It continued its journey.Now things started flashing across my mind.A snail,an object which can move,grow jsut like me.But its life if harder.From the snail,I learnt that it never gave up.First,when I saw it turning back,I thought it was already giving up,but it did not.Despite the fact being a snail,he could do something other snails would not want to do.He is one from the millions.It was a obstacle,the snail put its heart and soul to overcome it.I saw it struggling so ahrd to get through but it finally did managed.It has gone so far from its starting now if he turns back,whats the point?
In life,Its not the win,Its the struggle you put to do something.
I give my best,therefore the receive the best.
A thing which flashed in my mind was the discovery channel series, MAN VS WILD.This guy,who is professionally trained to survive even in the most places which lack necessary needs,he is still able to do it all.I saw in one of his episode,there was this cave,he remembered a research team went there but did not come back out.But he,was not afraid to take the challenge.There were even very narrow places and some palces were filled with water.Now he has come so far,why turn back?Even if he died,he would have shown the world something.Turn back and start from scratch,whats the use?You gain nothing.Only stupidity.If this world,can control iver 10 million people,why cant you?Youa re also a human being just like him.When born,you are just like him.But in progress,he is better than you.
From this snail,I reflected on my life from when I was born.All my accidents,sins and good deeds,all love and cares,respection and everything.I learnt from this snail,even I can do it.
So,what did you learn from this snail?
Leave your interesting or creative responses by commenting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THANKS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment