Monday, September 20, 2010

USHER!

Usher is a music artist,who inspires me.He was born in Chattanooga,Tennessee.He is currently 32 years old and is one of the best english mus artist in the world.He is the mentor of Justin Bieber.He advices him how to create songs and gives him tips.Usher was featuring Justin Bieber in his big hit,"Somebody to love".Perhaps Usher helped Justin Bieber becuase his songs were qualified enough to be created.Recently,Usher attendad the VMA's-Video Music Awards.He was nominated for some of his songs like OMG.He performed a meledy of OMG and DJ has made me fallen in love again.Both songs were peaked some weeks ago in the Billboard 100 hot hits.His 1st number-one hit was "Nice and slow."It was also featured in the Billboard 100 hot hits.The unique quality about him is occupation.He is a singer and a actor.He acted in the movie "Texas ranger" and more.He was announced the 21st best music artist in the world according to me.He has alot of unique qualities.All I can say is that he is ONE OF THE MILLIONS.When I heard this quote,it reminded me about PSLE.I am also ONE OF THE MILLIONS taking the same exam.Usher has been nominated fior many awards and has also won many at the same time.A 32 year old can be successful in life and can achieve all the goals he wanted.WHY CANT I?

He also gives other a chance to perform well.Everyone is give a chance.He helped Justin Bieber.He might also not be a famous 16-year-old teenage without him.Usher was everytime for there for Justin Bieber.Usher chooses his songs helpers carefully also.He chooses people with the right voice to perform songs.Hence,he gets what he wants.Correctly deciding,another good habit of his.

Usher in school was also a bright student.He graduated in North Springs High School.I researched on that school and found out there is a CCA as "Music".No wonder.HE must have listened to his instructers well.

He is no other than,USHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment