Friday, February 12, 2010
I love playing Wii.Thoughts of the days.
Do you knows whats a Wii?A game which is awesome.I have Wii sports which I just now played.I am exhuasted and sticky.i am going to bath now.I am pespiring continously despite the fact I have been sitting near the fan for 3 minutes.I have finish 1/4 of my homework and I am now going to finish another 1/4 of my homework.I have to studay at least 2 hours a day.I wil have to master the skills and then do the assesment books.ASsesment books are for mastering and trying out your strategies.Not just blindly do it and shout "Mom!I have finished studying for 1 hour!Now i am going to play!"See?you just study so you can have fun.YOu should put your heart and soul when studying.Focus on your studies.If 1 hour of effort = 30 minutes of effort,You should try working harder perhaps.Remember!Time is essential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment