Thursday, February 11, 2010
What kind of day was today?
Today was a very exciting day.You know why?Chinese New Year Celebration.With a 2 day extension of holiday.I love you Chinese New Year!!!But a large amount of homework is waiting for me to get them done.Nikhil,my friend in 6A performed today.He was the "entertainer".He lives in the same condominium as me.Chinese New Year spirits aroused me from bed.Then,it was a bad starting for the day.I usually take a bus 9 but today,I missed 2 of them.I was so tensed.I had to walk from Melville Park all the way to school.I was panting heavily when I sat on my chair.Then I saw my friends distributing sweets as it was "Friendship day".Mandarin Oranges are nice and sweet.I have eaten them.You know what hit me like a wild bolt of lightning?When I came in school,I saw that only 23 seconds were left or else I would be late.These prefects are so precised about time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment