Saturday, February 13, 2010

You atitude is which shows up your studies.

I have been working hard in the past few days for my handwriting.The reason is that Miss Chia wants it.I have been really trying to keep up with my handwriting.I had some handwriting error which I lost marks by.I have been improving in it.I forced myself to stay in class becuase of the comprehension test.I only had lunch for 5 minutes becuase i was keeping up with my handwriting.Even though with much thought,I could not understand Question 6 of the comprehension test.I think my brain was not thinking much becuase I did not eat anything for the past 20 minutes.But least I knew Kai Lin (Ng) was the "santa claus" and her performonce was gracoiously in Wushu.She flexible I can say.I cant imagine myself in Wushu.I gave all my tribe leaders a post stick which was written in it.I love you.......as a leader.Probably you read from the starting but you notice the dots.You refer actually what they mean.So when they read on,they see "as a leader."Thats the time they get surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment